Friday 14 June 2013

Pin Hop June 2013 is here!!!

Welcome! The PinHop is finally here!

This PinHop suggestion came about when we did a blog hop back in January, but with over 50 designers taking part it was more of a marathon hop as you had loads of blog posts to read.  Yes they were sprinkled with gorgeous designs and patterns we had all made but those further down the blog hop didn't get as many people admiring there beautiful works of art.

The PinHop is a wonderful way to put the attention completely on the designs, you can easily flick down our combined Pinterest page (click here!) and see our main designs all together.  You can then click on those individual patterns to be transported to each designers blog where we have all prepared a mini post and where you can view the whole collection we have each put together.  The designs will be added throughout the day because we are from all over the world, so we'll be pinning at different times of day, so keep going back to see everyones!

So grab a cup of tea, sit back and relax =) don't forget to leave some comments on the designers blogs, help them by repinning and sharing their work! And most of all, enjoy!

Don't forget to check out Shalece Elynne's fantastic work too!

I chose the Midnight Garden theme and here is my collection:



Midnight Magnolias


Evening Blooms


NightBuds


Twilight Florets

I have also prepared some mock ups for you to see these patterns on some products.  My lovely fashion friend Sammie Loines was kind enough to let me use some of her fashion drawings to showcase my designs so a huge thank you to her!

Here are her Pinterest and Twitter links - Look her up!

As soon as I made them I thought they would go perfectly on clothing so take a look below!




I have also done a bed spread set, which I love! Wish I could have it on my bed =)









5 comments:

  1. Emma they look brilliant! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designs Emma & gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They look great, love the mock ups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Emma, What a fantastic amount of work but it really paid off for you. All looks tremendous. Happy PinHop. MJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Midnight Garden collection, Emma. And lovely mock ups too! COngrats!

    ReplyDelete