Monday 3 June 2013

Wonderful News!

I have been sitting on this news for two weeks now, although it feels much much longer!  The fabulous Ruth McAllister of Quincy Lampshades put out a designer call a little while ago to send her designs that she would use for a new collection of lampshades.  I don't usually go in for these types of things but the colour palette was beautiful and the brief was pretty interesting to do.  Then two weeks ago I got an email saying my design had been chosen as one of the final 11 designs!

I was out with some friends at the time and it was such a fantastic thing to see sitting in my Inbox, below you can see my design (Windswept) that Ruth chose.  And here you can see the other 7 designs Ruth has picked, the final 3 will be decided via a vote, follow this link to help finish off the beautiful collection.

I can't wait to see them printed and made up!



A close up of the motifs

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your design is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma thats awesome! Great work.

    ReplyDelete