Tuesday 22 April 2014

Products that may be coming next from Emma Frances

In between my design time for the big design show in New York, Surtex, I have been contemplating what product lines to bring out next.  I love paper products so will be manufacturing more greetings cards but would like to look into getting other products too.  I've had a good think and whilst I would love to manufacture loads of products it just isn't possible to spend that amount of money at the moment.

I can however use Kickstarter.  For those of you that haven't heard of Kickstarter, it is a wonderful crowd funding website.  I've seen many other designers reach their dreams through this and other similar websites, they carefully come up with a plan for the products they wish to get manufactured, set rewards depending on how much 'backers' pledge to their projects and promote their Kickstarter project as much as possible once it's live.  It really is a fantastic platform for people to get their ideas funded whilst giving their backers some unique rewards.

So I've been doing a lot of research into different products and have a few in mind, before diving in and setting up a Kickstarter project however, I'd like to hear what the public thinks, which products you are drawn to and which products you think my designs would look great on!

I've put together some mock ups for you to have a gander through and you can let me know which ones you like best at the end of this post.

Cushions



Wrapping Paper



Children's Placemats and Coasters


Children's T-shirts



To Do Lists




Let me know which product you like best in this quick poll below, you can choose more than one! Also if there is another product you think I should look into just type it in the 'other' box.



Which products should be next?
Cushions
Wrapping Paper
Placemats and Coasters
Children's T-shirts
To Do Lists
Daily Planner Notepad
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment