Sunday 28 November 2010

Starting to lose the will....

So you saw my first 4 designs, now I only need another 4, but things arn't going so well, I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board and come up with some new motifs.  Which is a bit of a pain because it's slowing down the whole process, but being snowed in with a foot of snow helps, means all I can do it my work!

So after spending hours on work I'm not happy with I'll set to on drawing tomorrow.  I'm exhausted and frustrated, but this work is definitely not going to get the best of me!  Nothing Desperate Housewives and my bed can't solve.

Here is a few Patterns I came up with, but I'm not sure if I can use it becauseI need this to not be in repeat, and it doesnt work if assembled like the previous patterns.  Which is a bit of a nusiance, but I like this design regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment