Friday 13 September 2013

Help me choose my top 5!

 Ok readers I need your help in doing a little market research, my Kekacases are live on their website and they have done a fabulous job! They are now expanding to bring Kekacases to the UK via Amazon UK.  I am to pick 5 designs out of the 10 I have available to be sold through Amazon.  I know my favourites but I really wanted to ask the public and see what you all thought and which ones you prefer. 

So my question to you is which of these designs are your favourites?  If you could pick your top 3 that you would be happy to buy for your phone, iPad or Kindle case (and if you don't have any of these just your 3 favourite!).




Which designs do you prefer?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

1 comment:

  1. Difficult choice - all look great to me!

    ReplyDelete