Monday 3 February 2014

February Calender Freebie

I am one of a group of designers who have come together to bring you some digital freebies each month.  One of my surface pattern friends set this up last year, Majo picked 11 designer to work alongside herself to produce a printable calender for each month.  This year she has stepped it up a notch and has not only brought you downloadable calenders for your desktop, tablet and mobile backgrounds but also brought you printable weekly planners to keep you super organised.

February is my month to design, I went for a bold but romantic theme, bringing in some florals in the shape of snowdrops, which are some of my favourite flowers!

You can download all of these from here, each of the files are clearly labeled with the pixel size and the device type.

If you would like to download the printable you can find their links by hopping over to Majo's Blog!


1 comment: