Friday 8 November 2013

New Products Available Soon!

I apologise for the lack of blog posts recently, I have been working away to bring my very own products into the market.  I've had tons of parcels turning up at the house and it's all very exciting!

I'll have my 2013 Christmas card collection up this Friday, which my mum has been selling away to her friends already! so our whole family will end up sending the same Christmas cards, it's wonderful to have such a supportive family though.  These cards will be £1.50 each, 5 for £6 and 10 for £10. 

I will also have Greetings Cards, A4 Prints, Notebooks and Pocket Mirrors that will be available soon!

So very exciting times, here's a little look at the Prints!

Scattered Nature
Lighthouse Family
 Dreamy Dragonflies
 Harvest Time Combine
 Harvest Time Tractor

Springtime

No comments:

Post a Comment