Monday 23 June 2014

Emma Frances Boys Greetings Cards!

For the past week I have been battling with hayfever!  Having never had it before it has been quite a shock as to how bad it can actually get, but I won't let it stop me.  I've had loads of deliveries over the past week of new products, packaging and just general bits and pieces, I wonder what the neighbours will think!

I've 32 cards in my collection now, and have been packaging them up so I can neatly stack them away ready for any orders that come in, so I thought I would give you a better look at all of the card designs in a few different posts.  First up some of my children's designs, all of which are already proving quite popular!  Find them in my Etsy shop here!

There are lots of other new greetings card in the Emma Frances range too, take a look here and here!





















Do you have any particular favourites? I'd love to know which, leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment