Tuesday 25 March 2014

Bobbing Along - Minted Submission

I recently came across Minted.com, I'm not sure how I managed to miss this website as it is full of wonderful illustrations!  From wedding to party invitations it includes just about any type of stationary you may need, all beautifully designed by independent designers.  It's a wonderful sight!

They regularly put on design competitions with one of the most recent ones being for a children's birthday invitation, so naturally I entered.  I had some children's designs I was dying to show the world so inbetween my other work I took the time to put my submission together.  Perfect for a little boys birthday party!

Now this competition requires you to collect votes (which I'm sure most designers hate to ask for!) but there are a number of awards up for grabs which are chosen by a group of judges, which is one of the things I loved about Minted's design competitions.  So if you have the time I'd really appreciate a vote or two, if not then just have a look at my entry and let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment