Tuesday 19 October 2010

Seven Deadly Sins

A photography project from last term, we had the theme of the Seven Deadly Sins and had to come up with a photo for each.  We couldn't make it obvious though, we had to put the image together in a fun way or where the audience had to think about what the photo meant.
I chose chocolate, and i can tell you, this was the most fun i've had doing an assignment for a long time.  It entailed lots of chocolate eating (for setting up the compositions....obviously) and after i'd finished my cousin and I had plenty to eat to get us through a box set of House M.D!

Here are my Seven Deadly Sins, can you guess which is which?
(answers at the bottom)










A little further down for the answers....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A -Anger
B - Gluttony
C - Greed
D - Jealousy
E - Sloth
F - Lust
G - Pride

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these! I didn't know you did photography last year, were you in semester one or two? I loved that module, taking the second one this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in semester 2, I'd have loved to take it this year too, last year was a bit basic, because I did a short course on Digital Photography a couple of years ago. I don't have an SLR so couldn't do this years course. I'm hoping to get one soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really Nailed it EMMA.... I first realized your Lustful relationship with chocolate the first time I crawled downstairs into the LION'S DEN and discovered All the millions of wrappers and half eaten chocolates...it Was Like a Kid hit the LOTTO....the cutest... cracked me up!!! THAT first Shot HIT ME......GOOD!!!! KEEP IT ROLLIN'

    ReplyDelete