Monday 8 November 2010

Costume Update

A quick update to show you some dresses I found in charity shops for the Spring Awakening production next week.  I've only got a week left now! The pressure is mounting, but I'm quietly confident......very quietly.

With a week left I need to get a move on, but having to wait for the cast to get back to me with their sizes they're leaving it a little late.  I have a feeling this weekend and definatly next monday and tuesday (dress rehersal is on tuesday night!!) will be more than a little hectic.

Here are the dresses I rooted through 15 charity shops for, well at least the money is going to a good cause, better than hiring the clothes I reckon.



Let me know what you think, I also found a white nightie, quite an old style, but when I took the photo it was slightly seethrough, so..........didn't think it was appropriate to put up on the internet.  I'll definatly have to look into correcting that, otherwise the poor girl wearing it might get a bigger encore than she expected.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that last part made me giggle. Can't believe you managed to find all these in charity shops! I didn't realise you could find little gems like these! The blue one looks a gorgeous colour, that'll stand out beautifully under the stage lighting :)

    ReplyDelete