Monday 23 September 2013

Update on The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap

I took a little trip home this weekend as it was my birthday yesterday so I got to see my family and have a huge roast dinner with all the trimmings.  Then my grandma even made two desserts, so of course I had to have a little of both, it's safe to say I had to be rolled out the door by the end of the afternoon.  My little brother snuggled in bed with me in the morning to have a read of his Dandy and Beano's whilst playing (the out of tune) happy birthday tune on his radio clock...

Anyway, I managed to find the stitched postcard I received last year so wanted to share it with you.  The theme was 'Discover'


As I said in the previous post about the postcard swap, in all the excitement I forgot to take a photograph of mine!  I used the phrase 'Discover what makes you different' Which was embroidered onto a green piece of fabric, I then used some wool to stitch some fluffy sheep dotted around.  It's always good to be different, to stand out from the crowd and to not be a sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment